Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Alright, another quick blog before I have to get back to work. Who's not gonna sleep tonight? It's me, it's me...BLEH.

So I've gotten my 2 weekly papers that I needed to do out of the way (THANK GOD) but now it's time to move onto the first draft of my SIS research paper...on Chinese Immigration to America in the 1800s, specifically focusing on San Francisco...I'm not excited. POO ON SCHOOL!

Well, at least the 2 weeks of hell are almost over.

Had my High Italian Renaissance Painting midterm today...I don't think I did so well...I'm scared...but I talked to a bunch of grad students who're also in the class and after talking to them, I feel better. Whew...though I'm still scared...

Then got some coffee (mmm...) at Parnassus and hung out with Tita and some other AH grad students in the graduate student lounge...that was sweet...never been inside before (duh)! It was cold though...but we sat and talked for like 3 hours and "researched" a bit of stuff online...she did hers for her Conservation class and I did some on JSTOR for SIS. Since I was supposed to meet Jared at 5pm (after he got off work) at Suzzallo, we walked on over and met him there. Tita went home, and I dragged the boy along to help me find resources for my paper. And I found them all and more! Sweeeeeet.

Went to Piecora's for some wonderful pizza, I got gas for my car, went to UVillage QFC (which I really hate at the moment because of all the renovation going on inside) and picked up a few items, then went to the little Starbucks and did some homework...meh.

After that, went back to the boys' apt, did work/hung out (mainly hung out) and now here I am. And I have to get back to that damn paper...here comes 4 pages of nonsense outta my ass! Let's see how it goes...have a wonderful night, and if you see me tomorrow, I'll either be in a really good mood or else I will so incredibly drained and exhausted I might not even recognize you....hehehe...*MUAH* =)

OH! And they finally have the peppermint mochas back at Starbucks!! WOOHOO!!!! ;)
And Josh updated his site with pics from the Webbs' 21 run! (I'm in a couple of them...and I just realized that I got tan....damn!) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|