Sunday, November 02, 2003

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, the Husky football game today was SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!!!!!!! Best game I've been to all year. But then again, that really isn't saying a whole lot...hehehe... ;) I must say that night games are the best by far. I basically slept all day, then went to Candace's apt to hang out for a bit, walked on over to Jared's, hung out, then Sean and Erin came back, and the 4 of us walked up to Padelford to do a little tailgating with Erin's fam. 'Twas wonderful...mmm...and Erin's mom made pumpkin pie, too! It was yummy.

Headed on over to the game ALL BUNDLED UP. Because it's damn cold outside! *shiver* I had a shirt underneath my turtleneck, then a sweatshirt, and my thick grey jacket that I always wear during the fall/winter. Plus gloves and a scarf and a beanie...although the beanie was itchy so it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world to wear, but it's all good...it helped keep me warm. So my legs were basically the only extremities enduring the cold...I only had jeans on. Brr...but since the game was wonderfully fun, exciting, TOTALLY entertaining, and went quickly...I wasn't really cold! Or whatever...my brain's not functioning...and I think I've basically lost my voice. Oh well.

We won, we won!!! Oh the joy of winning...and Cody Pickett was out, to boot! It was wonderful! We were actually playing like a real team, and not a fake team! Paus better not transfer, is all I'm saying. Stupid Ducks, I'm so glad we beat them. Their band looked like green stormtroopers (oh yeah, Josh!), and they had these weird interpretive dance flag team thing going on. They were horrible. My goodness...oh, and sometime during the game, 2nd quarter, I think, someone blew up a blow-up doll with an Oregon sweatshirt on it...it got tossed around the student section quite a bit...I'm sure that thing had like 5 STDs on it by the time it deflated...bwahahaha...and when I saw it, I immediately said..."That's Ursula!" (Supertroopers reference...duh!). Hilarious.

Unfortunately, there were a bunch of drunk girls sitting a row behind us to the left...they were really annoying, but stayed in the same area, so only when you looked over did you say..."I hate drunk girls." But then one of them fell over, and Trent and the boys had to catch her and steady her...but she did almost push me over, as I was standing on the bench the entire game, since the people in front of me were doing so as well. And since I couldn't see over them standing on the ground, as I'm 5'4", I stood on the bench. And Josh was directly behind me, so it all worked out. Yay!!

And that's about it outta me. I'm tired, have to go to work in 9 1/2 hours, thus am heading off to bed. After Wednesday, I will be so happy. That's all. Night! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|