Thursday, November 06, 2003

Ahh...hell is over and I couldn't be happier! Well, I could be, but that's not the point...really...whatever...

Yesterday was really boring...didn't really do anything. Class (big whoop), then finished my 1st draft for the SIS research paper, work...off to my aunt's house and packed up my things. Made myself a little dinner, and watched The West Wing. I'm getting quite disappointed with the show...it's just not up to par anymore. The whole mood of the show has gotten darker, and dialogue just isn't what it used to be. I want Sorkin, Schlamme, and Lowe back!! I still love the actors, but man...show needs to pick up or it's gonna lose even more of its fanbase.

Came back to the apt, cleaned up, seeing as how I haven't been here for like 2 weeks...eek! It was SO COLD in here! I had left the bathroom window cracked so I would get a continual flow of fresh air. Bad idea. It made my room a refrigerator. Not quite a freezer, mind you. =P So I cleaned up and turned the heat on for the first time. Much better. Whew!

Gotta go grocery shopping soon...prolly after I take a shower...bleh. Then, since it's DEREK'S BIRTHDAY, I think we're gonna get food and come back here to watch Band of Brothers: Crossroads, if I am correct. So it should be a nice relaxing time. Hehehe...I'll prolly be hitting up Starbucks later and will either get a peppermint mocha or an eggnog latte...I haven't tried the eggnog latte yet, so I'll prolly have that.

Alright, enough chatter outta me. Keep warm out there!!! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|