Sunday, November 23, 2003

APPLE CUP WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our wonderful UW Huskies beat those stupid WSU Cougars 27-19!!! Yeow!!GO DAWGS!!

The game was wonderful and it was so exciting!!! What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening with friends at the tradition and Washington rivalry that is Apple Cup...great last home game, and totally worth the cold and drunk people all around us. Totally worth it. Josh got some good pics, although when he's gonna post those on his site is yet to be determined.

So I went to work for 2 hours before the game, Candace came over, had a little snack to tide us over til dinner, and then went to the game. SIXTH STRAIGHT YEAR! Then headed off to dinner at Atlas, which was wonderful...a little caffeinated pick-me-up at Starbucks (mm...peppermint mocha...) and dropped Candace off at her place. Jarf and I then proceeded to head back to his place and watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving...it was wonderful...bummed around (vegging out in front of the TV) and yeah...that's about all we did. Webbs and Trent came back from a little bar hopping, talked to them for a bit, a little more TV, and now I'm home and going to bed cuz I have to work at 12PM and it's almost 4AM right now!!

My goodness...tomorrow is work, get a new phone (about damn time), and then it'll be working on my SIS research paper and stupid Econ written assignment #2...but I'll obviously be spending much more time on SIS than Econ. No doubt about that one! Alright, enough jabber outta me. GO HUSKIES!! Apple Cup is so exciting! Night/morning all! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|