Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Too much crap to do and not so much time to do it in...3 giant papers due by next Wednesday, which is really scary. AND my Rome interview was today at 9:30am!!! AHHHH!!!! I think it went ok...I hope...I can't really read Goettler, so I have no idea what to expect. And Steve was there, and he seemed amused, so I don't know...could be good or could be bad...so we'll know by next Wednesday whether I got in or not. Apparently Goettler had all her interviews today, which is totally scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary...and she said that a lot more people applied this year than had been expected, so it's gonna be really competitive. Not a good sign, I tell you!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SIGH* So...I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Either way, I think I might just cry... =P

So after the interview, went to Parnassus, had coffee with Jarf, Nell, and their other coffee buddy, who's also an SIS peep, Spencer. He's funny.

After that, came back to the apt, read the chapter in Landes, and typed up my paper all in about an hour. Sweeeeet. Too bad I still can't find the printer cable, so my printer's just sitting on the floor unused. Then I figure that I can just go to the office and print my LAST WEEKLY PAPER out (so totally happy about that)...get there, Angela says ok, and lo and behold...the internet doesn't work in the office. Sit there for like 10 mins trying to get it to work and I say screw it. So I knock on Katie's door to see if she's there, but she's not. So then I just email the paper to Jacqueline, and head on over to class. Tell Jacqueline, thinking she's gonna be pissed, but she's not. She's SOOOO nice! I love her! Not as good a TA as Perveen, but she's really nice!

Kasaba sat in on the discussion for a bit, and then left. Class over, and now I'm here. Gonna relax for a bit til my mom calls and we head on down to University VW to pick up my poor baby...my CAR, that is...not a real baby!! Ack! No baby wishing until I'm settled, married, and financially stable, por favor! After that, I'll prolly just chill and start to work on one of the 3 papers due next week. So not looking forward to that. Damn papers. Anyway, time to bum around...have a good day! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|