Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Boring...not a whole lot going on lately. Today was Veterans Day, so be thankful for all those Vets out there who fought for our country! I think that my fascination with watching war movies and Band of Brothers, not to mention READING the book (Band of Brothers, that is) have given me a greater appreciation of what Veterans actually did and what they had to endure. So treat them with respect!! They deserve it!

Umm...last night went home for dinner...mmm...then went over to the boys' apt and hung out for a bit. Today sleep...then went home to drop off a bit of laundry, had a little food, then splurged at Best Buy because, well...I haven't actually gotten anything for myself in a long time. Hehehe...then went to the little Starbucks in the Village with Jared and got my 2nd to last weekly paper (for SIS) done!! I was so happy. Then waited for Derek to walk his scrawny ass from McCarty down to the Village. Off to The Ram for some dinner, took Derek home, went to the boys' apt again (wow...2 nights in a row...I think it's a new record!) and did the usual hang out, and Jared and I watched Finding Nemo.

I know that I've seen the movie like 3, well 4 now, times in the past week, but whatever. I love it!! So that's about the extent of stuff going on so far. I think we might be doing something sometime for Sean's bday, and I think that we're gonna do something for Patrick and Jason's respective bdays this weekend. I think. Gotta get my ass in gear in terms of finishing the Rome app and figuring out exactly what my class schedule is gonna be for next quarter since I register on Friday!!! EEK!!! So that's about it for now. Have a good one. *muah*

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SEAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|