Friday, November 14, 2003

I am so nervous I am shaking.

And what the hell am I doing up at 3:10am when I have to register in about 2 hours and 50 mins, you might ask? My reply will be that I have no idea.

I suppose that it's from wanting to get my classes, but that's not really the case. I think that it's more a result of me being extremely nervous about my Rome application, if I have everything I need, if they think I'm a good candidate...oh God, I'm shaking some more. Not good, but hopefully I'll get over it tomorrow when I turn it in to ART 365...I'm so scared and I don't know why. Ugh. This is not cool.

I started freaking out earlier when I realized that I actually had not taken 2 300-level AH courses yet...I thought I did, but I didn't. So I'm remedying that by taking ART H 366: Northern Renaissance Art (also being taught by the prof who's leading the Rome trip). Hopefully I can get into that, ART H 400B: 1600: Art, Science, and Spirituality (also taught by Goettler), WOMEN 333: Gender and Globalization (there's only 1 spot left though...I'm screwed), and ENVIR 439: Studies-Pop Health, for a grand total of 16 credits. EEK...

Alright, moving on to another subject...Well, it's been rather uneventful the past couple days. Class, work, bumming around (kinda). The usual. Tonight I made a variation of sheperd's pie, walked away from the oven for like 2 seconds and went back to the kitchen with charcoal garlic bread. Excellent. Yeah...watched some more Band of Brothers, did a little talking, and took the boys to their respective homes.

Tomorrow is I dunno what's going on night, Saturday is lunch with the HNA/O'DEA gang for Patrick and Jason's respective (semi-belated) bdays...dunno if that's actually gonna happen though...we'll see how that one goes...and I think we're gonna play some drunken Trivial Pursuit at the apt. That should be fun...

ECON midterm #2 on Monday...yuck. And that's about it for my agenda so far. Have a good one and don't be surprised if you see me tomorrow and I'm a zombie. Either that or I'm uncharacteristically hyper from lack of sleep/nervousness.

Good luck with registration for all those who haven't done so yet (or haven't gotten the classe[s] they want)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|