Sunday, November 16, 2003

Well, I turned in my Rome app on Friday, which was rather unnerving...but once I slipped it under the door, I was so relieved. And before I turned it in, I got an email from Tida saying Goettler was worried that she wasn't even gonna get 12 applicants! Which totally made my day! I was so happy. Then went to drop off my $150 deposit at IP&E in Schmitz and saw Jarf.

Went home, relaxed for a bit, and then went to pic up Sean, Erin, and Jared for a nice little outing to Pyramid, where we enjoyed delicious food, beer -- well, Shan and Erin had the beers, and conversation. And Jared and I gave Sean his present. We got him the Indiana Jones boxed set (widescreen, of course). Good times at Pyramid...we'll have to go there again. Then back to the boys' apt and some cards and Indy/Nemo viewing pleasure. So that was fun. Went home, sleep, work from 12-5 on Saturday.

Too bad my car's brakes are freakin' screwy right now. Must call University VW and make an appt to get that checked out. Apparently Erin had the same problem and it cost about $400....UGH. My poor baby... ='(

After work I took a nap (which was wonderful, seeing as how I didn't get much sleep before...I felt so refreshed afterwards!) and went to Jamba Juice for some Berry Lime Sublime, and headed on over to the boys' again, only this time, it was Trivial Pursuit time. I was one of a handful of sober people there. I had quite an enjoyable time, even though practically everyone else was under the influence. lol...After a fun round of TP, the boys played Halo, and others left. And throughout the night, Jeff could not get his ass under control...let's just say that he was having some GAStric problems...my goodness....

Anyway, fun and games, then home for bed. Work again today, and now I'm stuck doing econ...stupid econ. How much do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways...oh wait. I just remembered: I can't count that high!!!!!!!!

Test manana, not looking forward to that one. Wednesday I have my Rome interview...that's a bit scary. But I should be ok...hopefully it goes well. And my brain isn't fxning anymore (not a good sign since I still have to do econ) but whatever. I can do it! Have a good one! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|