Tuesday, November 25, 2003

So I'm screwed...

Today had my Psychobiology of Women midterm #3...that was exciting...kinda...all about puberty, hormone-behavior interactions, sex drive/behavior, and contraception...

Went to all my classes today and got my ART H midterm back...I ended up doing way better than I thought! Got a 91 instead of the 19 that I was expecting!! Woohoo!!

So hung out with Tida for a bit, and came back to the apt...gotta get crackin' on the SIS research paper...I've got 2 pages outta 7 so far...yuck. I hate research papers...Econ paper's almost done, thank God. And then this weekend I'll be doing my ART H paper...how exciting.

Prolly won't be getting much sleep tonight, seeing as how I have to work on the paper, and today's the 3 year anniversary of my Uncle Jim's death. Gonna go over to the house tonight and pay our respects...so that'll take up a couple hours or so...and I wanna try and go to Jamba Juice with Candace tonight, seeing as how she leaves tomorrow for L.A. to go home for Thanksgiving.

Work tomorrow after classes, then home and pre-Thanksgiving cooking. Then Thanksgiving on Thursday (duh), and bumming around. Work this Sunday then classes again. I can't believe this quarter's almost over. Insane.

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ERIK!!

Feel better soon Josh!! (And Ringo, of course) ;)

Alright, better get back to work. Not fun, but it's gotta be done...bleh. Take care all! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|