Sunday, December 21, 2003

Thursday and Friday were full of shopping, and Saturday (yesterday) was work then the Secret Santa Party!!

It was at Angela's place and everyone eventually showed up! I think it went well...everyone exchanged gifts and seemed to like them! As this year's Santa, I knew who had me, and Cindy totally rocked cuz she got me one of those Disney Winnie the Pooh fleece blankets I had eyed on earlier trips with Candace and my mom to the Disney Store. Thanks!!

Hung out, Candace and Karina made cake, I brought a zucchini loaf, we ordered pizza...and Angela and a couple of her friends went to buy some Rossi...nasty "wine." Did not partake in the comsumption of alcoholic beverages. Or "adult" beverages, as those Webbs like to refer to them as. Played a couple "games" -- if you can call them that...I suppose...anyway, we passed around a sheet of paper saying how we've changed...and we were all pretty dorky with our answers, cuz you really can't think of major ways that you've changed, I suppose...everyone thinks that they've stayed the same from when they graduated high school, but that's really not the case...everyone changes...

Then we played the game where you pass around a sheet of paper with one person's name at the top and write down something about them...they were so funny...and I -- of course -- kept them as memorablia and keepsakes of the night. I'll bring them out in a few years and we'll all laugh at how crazy we were...and still are, mind you! ;)

Today went to work (yay) got covered in sawdust from breaking down the lamenate flooring boxes....that was not a fun job. Then went to pick up Kairu after work at 4pm to go to George's house to reheat and ready dinner for 25. I think everything turned out well! We had salad, Russian caviar, foie gras, dips, crackers, pork loin, lobster salad, honey baked mashed sweet potatoes, rice, stew, mussels, bread...croissant pudding, cake, jello...we had a TON of food and didn't even finish it all! =P But isn't that the way it always happens...hehehe...after that we hung around talking (which was great) then played some Supersmash Brothers for Gamecube and shot some pool with my brother. I win, I win!!

A couple times during Smash Brothers, my sister (as Kirby) and George (as some random character...Pikachu everytime they ended up fighting each other at the end, I believe) ended up the last two left. Then George was kind enough to let my sister win...she's so excited and was like "No, I really beat him!! I'm better than he is!" She's so cute...sometimes...hehehe...

And even though it's only 11pm, I'm tired and want to go to bed...well, I'll prolly end up watching TV til God knows when and THEN I'll go to bed. Work tomorrow (but only for 2 hours, thank God), then if the Silverdaleans are up to it, I might drive on over...we'll see what happens. Enough outta me...4 days til Christmas!! Better get all those presents!!! *MUAH*

And grades aren't posted yet, which has me curious...at least for one, since my Econ TA said that he had posted the grades oh, last Friday or something...stupid man. Though I think I'd rather check my grades after Christmas...hmm...I'll have to think about that one...I'll sleep on it... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|