Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Well I did absolutely NOTHING this weekend, which was absolutely wonderful...I don't remember the last time I felt this relaxed about doing absolutely nothing.

Saturday went and picked Candace up from the airport, then we dropped her stuff off at her apartment, went to B&O Espresso for linner, as I like to call it (a combo lunch/dinner...like brunch) ;) since we both hadn't eaten lunch yet. It was around 2pm or so. then we decided to just drive around, which was nice. Driving and talking...very theraputic for me. Eventually went back to my house, chilled for a bit, and then headed to Chinatown for dinner with the fam. Dinner over, we headed to Karina's house to meet up with her and Aimee. Hung out at Ina's, watched Bruce Almighty...it was ok. Wasn't wonderful, but it had it's moments. Glad I watched it on DVD than in the theater.

Talked and chilled the rest of the time, left around 2am, took Candace home, I went home, and went to bed. Sunday went to work and didn't do much after that. I ended up staying at my house for the entire weekend (except Sunday night), which was not what I was originally planning to do. But it's all good...nice to be with the fam.

Today went to work and have to do my ART H paper due tomorrow...it's only 5 pages so it's not bad at all. Plus I've written on the subject before, so it should all come back to me pretty quickly. So I shall stop slacking and get back to that now so I can try and get some sleep tonight. Hope everyone's weekend was great! Sonics and Seahawks won! Yay Seattle sports! ;) *muah*

P.S. Oh yeah...who's excited for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King to come out?! I AM!!! So ridiculously excited...I am so going on the 1st day!! Who's with me?! (Esp since Austine is breaking tradition and coming home the 20th...tradition-breaking-woman!! hahaha...j/k! I love you!) =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|