Sunday, December 07, 2003

Tonight was fun!!

Work (not really fun), had a snack, went out with Candace to Best Buy and Northgate Mall...bought some delightful entertainment items at Best Buy as always...I swear, there's a 95% chance that I will walk in there and buy something...hehehe...got some good Christmas gift ideas from all that window shopping we did, which was great.

After that, Candace dropped me off at my apt, I had a little food and headed on over to the boys' apt. Lotsa people there tonight...way more than Drunken Trivial Pursuit Night...only this was Sober Cranium and Scattegories...good times had by all! People brought games, food, and fun!

We should do that again, all!! Then stayed up talking to the people who were awake and leftover, which eventually dwindled down to myself, Jarf, and Lyn, Josh's friend from class. Talked for quite a bit, she dropped me off at my car, and now here I am finishing the blog so that I can go to bed...must work later today and then cook later with Kairu, so I'll need to be awake...at least semi-awake...yeah...

That's all for now. Have a wonderful sleep/night/whatever everyone! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|