Friday, December 05, 2003

Classes are almost over! This is so exciting!!

Jared, Derek, and I finished watching Band of Brothers last night...good times, good times...

Not doing a whole hell of a lot lately...tomorrow work, dinner, then "Game Night," which should be totally fun and exciting!!
Sunday is work then cooking at Kairu's house.

First Final is on Tuesday for ART H, which is a little unnerving. Then Friday the 12th for ECON, and Tuesday the 16th I have SIS and PSYCH/WOMEN...and then I'm done for the quarter!! It's gone by so quickly...

Oh, and my mom bought me Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl which I LOVE!! Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are so hot...hehehe...alright, not much else to say.

Congrats to Trent on getting into the Rome Program!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|