Thursday, January 01, 2004

Ok, so we didn't end up going to Portland today seeing as how chains are required on I-5 from Vancouver, WA onward...

Instead, I ended up sleeping practically the entire day away since I ended up going to bed around 5am and woke up about 40 minutes later with insane pain in my left arm...no, not signs of a heart attack...just tennis elbow coming back to haunt me. Stupid crap. Stayed up for a couple hours watching TV, took some Advil, and went back to bed. Kept waking up like every 2 hours and thus did not get the best night's/day's sleep...

Went to Agnes' house for dinner and now back at home.

Turns out Todd and Amy are getting married on Saturday and Patrick didn't even tell me about it til today! He found out near the end of finals week and didn't ask me if I wanted to go with him til today...silly boy. I would go, but I have to work from 12-4pm on Saturday, so I can't.

Will prolly play some cards with the cousins and my brother soon...even though it's 11pm. Whatever, whatever, I do what I want... ;)

Take care, enjoy the snow (it's sticking at my house!), and be good! *MUAH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|