Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well today's Chinese New Year's Eve and thus much preparation was undertaken for the feeding of about 33 people at my house tonight. Scary.

Went to bed around 6am this morning, class at 11am, sleep after I came back, then go to Crossroads to get my new glasses. Come back home around 4pm or so and cooked til we ate at 7pm. In-freakin-sane.

Lotsa people over which was nice...and not at the same time...

Went to pick Katarina up from the Marriott in Bellevue so she could hang out with the fam for a bit before her Microsoft interview tomorrow, then droppped her back off.

Now I'm tired and it's really only 12:30am. Sad. Anyway, time for bed...or else more reading for Root Causes of Environmental Degradation in the Topics and working on that darn SIS application. Crap...gotta turn it in on Friday so I'd better hurry my ass up on that. Alright...more eating with the fam over the next few days. That's all for now. *muah*

Penguins and the Snow Beast? Way too entertaining for me...blame it on the Webbs...323.4 is my best so far! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|