Saturday, October 30, 2004

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!

Oh my baby sister's getting so big!!!

On another note...

So much goddamn drama last night!!

I was expecting it to be a fun, chill, hangout night, but that was not in the cards...

My day started off slow...went and got my readings for my AH seminar, took a nap, went to dinner with Sean and Erin, Candace and I watched TV then went to B&O for dessert, checked my email at the apt, and then once I got to the boys' house...shit went down.

Domestic dispute, drunkards, Mitch wandering around in his underwear, psycho homeless guy named Waco, and drama up the ass...enough to last me awhile, I'd say. Plus I was the only sober one the whole night.

Ended up crashing there and now here I am at work...fan-freakin-tabulous.

Let's try not to have so much drama anymore, ok? Yeah? That'd be great and highly appreciated.

Sunny even called me and left a vmail this morning saying sorry I got dragged into the mess...

I just went to watch a movie...ended up watching more than that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|