Thursday, January 22, 2004

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!! or GUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!!!!! (whichever you prefer)

Well, today is more food. And more food. And more food.

Get to wear all new clothes -- as tradition mandates...damn! ;) More hanging out with the family...hopefully we don't have to cook for another 33 people tonight...maybe just 20 or something. That'd be a nice change...

So I'm finishing my SIS application and will turn it in tomorrow...SCARY! If I get in, I'll double degree and prolly graduate in 5 years, since I'm done with Art History. Whew!

Got my first paper due on Tuesday in the SIS/ENVR/SMA class I'm in...it sure is offered under a lot of programs. It's 4-5 pages and is worth 10 points. 10 points!!! WTF?! Oh well...I'll prolly be writing it on coffee or fruit or something...we'll see.

That's all for now...food preparation and eating here I come! Have a wonderful New Year! It's the Year of the Monkey! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|