Sunday, February 01, 2004

Hoo boy.

Class, picked my sister up from the lab, to the doctor's where she got checked out, then I had my bloodtest, then back home, helping my mom cook dinner, then Candace, aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin-in-law, other cousin come for dinner. Al, Jackie, and Josh play Phase 10. The rest of us watch Whale Rider and The Professional -- remember Trent, Natalie Portman's only like 12 in the movie.

Dessert, a little talk, everyone goes home, I go to bed.

Wake up, work, Kairu's...cook dinner -- we finished so early today...we were both quite shocked -- watch TV, talk til 5am.

Now I'm finally home, back from there and I need to sleep cuz I have to work at 12pm.

Dinner at aunt and uncle's plus some Superbowl fun thrown in, then yeah. That's about all I can think of.

I am tired. Sleep. Good morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|