Tuesday, November 09, 2004

So I had my midterm today in High Italian Renaissance Venetian Painting...went ok, hopefully I did above average, but we'll see...

Going to the Seattle Symphony tonight at Benaroya Hall to see Moscow Virtuosi. Hopefully I can stay awake...

I NEED CAFFEINE!!!

I'm not an addict, I promise...just sometimes...mostly sometimes...sometimes...

And if you get me a coffee, please make sure not to put a bar of soap in it...that'd be great, thanks. And don't call me Radio.

The weekend was enjoyable. Cheesecake Factory was grood even if we sat on one end and the band people sat on the other...but it was fun anyway! And Derek seemed to enjoy his Date Kit!! hehehe...

This week will consist of cracking all the books I can find on pietas...I'm screwed, as I have my presentation on the 22nd. Shit.

I registered yesterday for ART H 380: 19th and 20th c. Art, ART H 400A: Art and Architecture of the Roman City, HSTAA 290: Multiple Encounters: The US in Latin Amerca and the Caribbean, and WOMEN 333: Gender and Globalization. Don't particularly think I'll be taking all 18 credits, since I only need 18 credits to graduate, so we'll see if I drop one of them.

Hopefully everyone's done with midterms! Have a good one...I know I will as soon as I get some much needed sleep and caffeine in my system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|