Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well Huskies lost again today...losses really aren't that surprising/upsetting anymore.

I mean, it sucks to lose, but I'mreally not that upset about it...if we were in a winning season then I'd be more upset at losses, but since the 2nd or 3rd game of the season...I accept the losses and hope for a better season in the future.

Friday night went out for Mr. Jason Palacpac's 21st birthday at Jillian's. Oh man did he get drunk!!!! It was a great time. Played a little pool and just watched the birthday boy down drink after drink after drink. (I bought him an Irish Car Bomb...hehehe).

After Jillian's went to Galway Arms across from the Emigrant and met up with Webbs (all 3), Willie, Trent, Nate, Jeff, Tom, Mitch, Sunny, Nell...everyone. Had a great time, Mitch got drunk off his ass as did Sunny and Trent...but Mitch actually puked -- right in front of my car. Damn the man! ;) Eventually got home around 3am...thanks for the pizza, Chelsie!...and went to bed LATE.

Game today, then the usual post-game routine of food and vegging out at the boys' house. Then Tom, Josh, Jared, Trent, and I went to watch The Incredibles at PP11. Freakin' wonderful movie!!!! I LOVED IT!! =D

Going to The Cheesecake Factory tomorrow night after work for Derek's bday party. Then it's back to the grind. Bah.

And now here I am about to go to bed. Take care and have a wonderful night! *muah*

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY DEREK!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trent said...

I can hold my liquor.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Trent said...

And the Incredibles was the bestest movie I've seen this year.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|