Saturday, February 07, 2004

Well hello there...

I am exhausted. 2 days in a row of partying til 2am or so + lack of sleep + 2 papers (one 4 page, one 5 page) + alcohol + semi-sickness + those damn smokers + dancing = ONE EXTREMELY TIRED GIRL. Here's a recap...hopefully it'll be short...or not...

Didn't really do much in terms of Tuesday and Wednesday...at least I don't really remember doing anything of importance...curious.

Wait...Wednesday went over to Nell's for dinner with her and Mitch, went to QFC then Safeway where we proceeded to spend lotsa money on food...then picked up Alicia from the ECC and went to The Ram for dinner where...well, we were having a nice quiet dinner when the room next to us had about 2 people in it...then 10...then 15...then 20...then they opened up the partition and the flood of people came out from the bar. Turns out they were a bunch of who's-who's (?) of Husky big shots...saw DON JAMES, which was totally cool...and a bunch of fatty old ex-Huskies. I swear, the uniform for them seemed to be a pair of khakis, a polo, and a sports jacket. So there they all were being drunk and ridiculously noisy...and the four of us sitting at the table closest to them feeling like we were being swarmed. But it provided some fun entertainment! Saw some slutty women, one of whom looked like the epitome of a 40 year old sorostitute. Hilarious. She shouldn't be jiggling around though...I'm scarred for life. We had to yell across the table so as to carry on conversations with between the 4 of us. So since we were such nice customers and didn't complain about the old drunkards, the manager decided to give us dessert on the house. WOOHOO!!! Yeah for free food! Mud pie is good...home after that cuz I was tired and needed to work on my ART H paper. Poop.

Thursday: Mitch's 21st Birthday!!! Too bad I got a 24-hour take home exam which the psycho prof decided would be 4 pages single-spaced maximum. THAT'S FREAKIN' 8 PAGES DOUBLE-SPACED. I was not a happy camper. So after classes and whatnot, went to dinner with the fam at Cascadia, this place in Belltown (on 1st Ave between Bell and Battery...it's next to the really pretty Starbucks) that was pretty good...we were an hour late for dinner because of traffic and trying to find parking...I finally broke down and parked in the lot near the restaurant...ended up costing me $10 though. RE-FREAKIN-DICULOUS. Oh well. After dinner went to Candace's to pick her up/walk with her the 2 seconds across the street to Nell's apt where we had the cocktail-style bday party for Mitch. Yay for getting dressed up!

People got D-R-U-N-K...goodness...Mitch was quite touchy feely that night! He got some scandalous lapdances/got in some scandalous positions with Christine and Christina...saw Christine's boobs WAAAAAAAY more than necessary -- she's a flasher. There was drunken dancing, wrestling (Christine and Christina), shots all over the place, polaroids everywhere -- shake, shake, shake...shake it like a polaroid picture, alcohol everywhere, food everywhere...People smoked way too much...I was feeling like I had to inhale more air than normally necessary to fill my lungs to capacity...and then my throat got all hoarse and gross. Got a tiramisu cake for Mitch -- it was really good, he bought lots of alcohol...I prolly had like 5 or 6 drinks...I don't really remember. But I didn't feel anything (expect for turning as red as a cooked lobster...no matter how much I have, be it one drink or 8, I turn into a lobster). So Candace, Jared, the Webbs, and I decided we'd had enough of the drunkenness and smoke, and left. Candace went home and I went with the boys back to the apt where there was much talking to be done. I was originally gonna leave at like 1:30am, but I ended up getting home at like 3am. Whoops...It was quite an enjoyable time though! Happy 21st Mitch! So I practically stayed up all night and morning to do my papers. Got them done though, so that's all that matters.

Friday: Didn't really think I'd be doing anything but bumming around and relaxing...but turns out I ended up going to the FASA Formal with the gang. It was fun...I haven't been dancing in such a long time. Went to Cucina! Cucina! for dinner...FASA Formal at China Harbor, they over did it on the smoke machine sometimes though...saw people I hadn't seen in like a year from HNA, and by the end of the night, Patrick ended up giving me a lap dance. That was just strange. Patrick and lapdance...don't really go together in my book. Got home and crashed...

Today is Saturday...holy crap it's only Saturday...and I'm at work. My voice is extra husky today. Moreso than yesterday. Crap. Might go and see Naomi tonight, but not too sure about that. I think that I'd much rather stay home and sleep...but I love babies. So we'll see what happens. Don't wanna type anymore. That's all for now.

Oh, and I fixed Erik's link on the sidebar, so it should work now...thanks for pointing that out Erik!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone...to those studying abroad next qtr (you bastards) hope you aren't bored outta your mind at the orientation today! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|