Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well, my dad's leaving tomorrow extremely early in the A.M. to hop on a flight to Shanghai and then spend time there seeing the Chinese doctor, go to Hong Kong, and China to visit the various family and friends there...for about a month.

Housesitting again from February 24th-March 19th...dinner parties! Yay!

Uh....I think I've figured my schedule for Spring Qtr out, which is rather disturbing, as I register on the 23rd...something I'm not necessarily looking forward to. BAH!

I am so tired and sick of school right now...I could barf. But I won't, cuz that's just nasty. But I really wish that this quarter was over...not turning out to be the most fun...or as fun as I thought it was gonna be.

Uh...since the Year of the Monkey isn't so hot for pigs, I have to keep these little Chinese zodiac charms of a tiger and a rat on my keychain. And I got this adorable little pig one too, but I lost it somewhere...hopefully it's still at work and not lost in the Village....sad.

Winter quarter needs to be over now. And with that thought, this blog is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|