Monday, February 09, 2004

I'm officially sick...have been for the past couple days. Crappity crap crap crap.

I hate being sick and being sick while having a midterm and a presentation in the same week just suck ass like none other. Meh. I feel like I should be in one of those Nyquil/sickness commercials...ah the joys of OTC drugs...currently taking some Sudafed thing my mom said is good...hope it works well. I generally prefer Advil Cold and Sinus -- that's a damn wonder drug. Alright, I'm tired. Happy 21st Birthday Roger!!

And I hate commercials -- especially cheap ones that look like some C to F grade actors are in them. And infomercials too...those are terrible. And the ones for genital (fill in the blank) are terrible. As are the sexual enhancement ones...dear God. I cringe everytime I see one of those. How embarrassing for those people! They'll forever be known as "the genital herpes girl." Or "the genital warts guy." Or..."Hey! There goes the dude in that penile enhancement commercial!" "How's it hanging?" will never have the same meaning again for them..."and that was the second (or is it first? I don't remember -- refresh my memory) time I got crabs."

Hehehe...on another note...I already know what my parents are getting me for my 21st birthday...a Rolex. And the ones we're looking at are quite beautiful, not to mention expensive! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|