Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ladies, this is some damn good reading material...too good to be passed up.

Gents, you might wanna skip it.

That time of the month.

Thanks to Chelsie for the link!

So it's been busy lately, Shanthrax's Poker Party of Doooooom was Saturday, and I have made Erin a widow by getting the Chunk Halo 2. Huskies lost the last home game of the season, hopefully we can get a good coach for next year.

Drunk Jenga (though I didn't consume alcoholic beverages), Dante's, housesitting for my aunt and uncle, work, wedding banquet, working on this damn presentation...stuff like that...I've been busy.

The grandparents have gone back to Hong Kong til sometime next spring/summer, my dad's leaving for HK tomorrow, and my aunt and uncle have left for HK and other destinations.

So yes, once Monday rolls around, I will have much more time to be around and see/talk to people. This is the first time I've been online in about 4 or 5 days. Man my inbox was packed.

Have a wonderful time doing whatever you'll be doing this weekend...hopefully we can win the Apple Cup, but yeah, we'll just leave it at that.

Take care all! *muah*


1 Comments:

Blogger Sliptide (Sean Armstrong) said...

I miss you Peeeeenalope!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|