Sunday, January 30, 2005

Napoleon
Napoleon Dyanamite(Please rate my quiz)

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by



Didn't do much this past week/weekend. Unfortunately for me, I have a shitload of work to do now and I'm kinda screwed for the week. Excellent work by me.

Dante's to Finn's to Tommy's to Earl's to Galway to 5626 Thursday, it was good times. Heated air hockey games, dinner at Daniel's Broiler, and being sick.

I think I've got the flu or something. But of course, I still need to work. So wonderful. I have a box full of business cards (cards I did not design, mind you) and pretty soon, I'm not gonna know what to do with them, seeing as how only about 1/16th of them have been given away and I'm not going to be working there within the next...few months.

Good luck to all during this hellishly wonderful time in the quarter called midterms.

The fact that I have The West Wing on DVD is not helping matters any at all. I have the first 3 seasons, and well...I'm basically watching WW during many waking hours. Too addictive, and even though I've seen them all like 50 times...I can't get enough.

Back to the grindstone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

I was tater tots. How are tater tots a character?

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hehehe...I had no idea a tater tot could be a character...yet it fits Napoleon Dynamite so well!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|