Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So I got hugged by a random drunk homeless man yesterday...Of all the times not to have a bf or some sort of male around...Not to say that I can't take care of myself, I am a big girl, you know...I wear real underwear and all...no Pull-Ups for me anymore. But it might have taken care of the situation, if not preventing it from happening at all.

How did this happen, you might ask?

Well, Candace and I were enjoying good conversation and caffeinated beverages at Cafe Zoe when this totally drunk homeless man stumbled in the door. Of course we had to be sitting right next to the door, as that was the only place to sit when we got there. Anyway, dude's mumbling about how hungry he is, and Candace takes pity on him after he unceremoniously sat down on the bench next to her and gave him a couple dollars thinking he'd go away.

No. Not even close.

Now he just keeps going on and on and on about how hungry he is and how the ppl at Zoe are gonna kick him out, blah blah blah. Seeing as how his proximity to Candace was making her extremely uncomfortable at this point (not to mention the odor of cheap alcohol that was rolling off him in waves), I suggested/told her to put our cups away so that she could 1)get away from him and 2)hope that he would (albeit unsuccessfully) get the hint and leave.

Again, no such luck.

Seeing that he's getting up, I'm cheering (on the inside) that he's finally gonna leave after being there for at least 5 minutes. Uh uh. He gets up, looks at me, and says, "My sister! Gimme a hug."

Oh shit.

So dude hugs me and I have no time to react, as I'm sitting in my chair frozen like naked mole rat in the middle of the North Pole. He finally lets go of me at which point I'm physically trying not to make a mad dash to the bathroom and de-germ my hands and the rest of my body. Trying to tell the bum to go get some food and that there's a good place to eat down the street. Candace comes back with the thin Korean girl who works there. He's trying to give Candace a hug, and lucky her, she's got the table as a buffer zone, whereas I only had the sympathetic look of "I'm so sorry" from the girl sitting in the corner.

So we've got Candace who is saying, no I don't need a hug, bum trying to give her one and saying that he's just trying to give his sister a hug, not to call the cops and beginning to get a tad belligerent, Korean girl telling him to leave or she's gonna call the cops, and me slowly regaining use of my paralyzed body, shooting up from the chair, and speed-walking towards the bathroom to wash my hands and shake it off.

When I came back, no bum, Korean girl back behind the counter, and Candace profusely telling me how sorry she is.

Eventful, huh?

Oh wait, there's a little more.

After meeting Nell and having bubble tea at Yunnie, we're walking back to my car when guess who I see sitting on the corner of 45th and the Ave. Oh yes, bum who tried to feel me up when he hugged me. Excellent.

So I'm like...Candace, I'm gonna cross the street now, to which she immediately agrees, leaving Nell to follow us like...what the hell's going on?! Fortunately, no more run-ins with the bum. (At least for the time being). Whew.

Chelsie's birthday was quite eventful and I had a wonderful time! We had a Sluts Gone Wild, Dance Party, Beer Bonging, Drinking Games, Sofa Dancing, Natty Light, Digital Cooch Shots, Ass Grab, Coconut Bra Fest of a good time.

And I was sober the whole night.

Saw Kinsey with Nell and Mitch. Good movie, quite entertaining, you should watch it.

Saw Aimee before she left, so the gang got together and hung out at B&O for a bit...good times had.

Went to Claim Jumper tonight with the unmentionable one, Erin, and Poker Jeff...wait, that name doesn't work as well...hmm...I'm so full I feel like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when she got to the blueberry pie part of the gum, got freakin' huge, and had to be sent to the juicer.

Oh yes, welcome to Seattle, Pokey Reese. Now we need some pitching...if there's any left out there. Damn you, Randy Johnson! And Beltran went to the Mets...it's gonna be an interesting season. I love baseball.

Seahawks...why, why, why? Third time's definitely NOT a charm.

Sonics...lost to the Clippers!

Huskies...let's win it!

I need to read for my classes. So sad, so sad...or not...whatever.

More updating later. My brain's tired...so I'm not gonna read and I'm gonna go rot my brain on TV instead. Oh baby!

Oh yeah, does someone wanna show me how to get rid of the comments on blogspot and put the Haloscan ones on? I can't figure it out myself because the Haloscan boxes won't show up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|