Thursday, January 06, 2005

Oh Randy, how could you?

I think my love/hate relationship with the Yankees has just been maxed out. I love the fact that there are so many good players on the team, but I hate that fact at the same time. Damn you, George Steinbrenner. Luxury taxes and revenue-sharing just don't stop you, huh? Oh to lead the life of a gazillionaire.

Seahawks are in the Playoffs against the Rams on Saturday at 1:30pm PT. If the game's not sold-out, then it's blacked out on local TV. I'll be at work anyway, so that won't really affect me, but I coulda gotten tickets in Section 117 for $55 a pop. Damn. Good luck Hawks!

Well, classes are going well and I'm trying to stay on top of my readings...but it's proving to be a tad difficult, seeing as how I have about 400 pages to read per week. Trying to stay on top of things...trying...

I ended up dropping Gender & Globalization, and I think I've made the right choice, as Multiple Encounters: The U.S. in Latin America and the Caribbean is a fascinating and seemingly more interesting class. Not to mention the fact that it's quite relevant (for me) in terms of what I perceive myself doing in the next year or so. (Volunteering in Latin America, that is).

It's supposed to snow this weekend. 4 degrees F on Tuesday? Let me know if my eyes are bad or if that's really what it says. 1"-4" of snow? Here's hoping. Then I wouldn't have to go to work...how sweet would that be!?!

Ms. Chelsie Webb has a birthday gathering on Saturday at the boys' house and if it's not snowing (too badly), I shall be in attendance. You should too.

Take care, and let's hope for snow...c'mon "Chunk the Miracle Worker"...make it happen! ;)

If it snows, I'll give someone boondoggle keychains, a carton of whole milk, some steak, and free glamour shots at the mall. Oh, and Pedro offers you his protection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

So.... it snowed.

When do I get my keychain?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'll try to scrounge on up, Chels.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|