Sunday, February 22, 2004

I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY.

I laughed, I cried...it was a good series finale.

And Big's name is John! What the hell?! lol...

Sam's in love and monogomous with Smith.

Miranda gives more love than she (or we) ever thought she could.

Charlotte finally gets a baby.

Carrie ends up with Big.

I can't wait for the DVD to come out...maybe it'll have all the endings...it's bittersweet. But we've got the DVDs to fall back on. Good sex for 6 years. Wish it coulda continued...

Sonics game was good tonight...thank God we won, or that'd be really sad...if we lost to the Celtics, that is. Saw Marlon but not the Webbs...

Happy 27th Birthday JoJo!

Happy 21st Birthday Angela!

Registration for Spring Qtr tomorrow, but thank God I don't have to wake up at 6am since I've got senior standing...don't have to worry about it. Whew. Tired...will prolly try to sleep earlier tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|