Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Not a whole heck of a lot going on lately.

Housesitting at my aunt's house now...if people wanna get together one of these weekends/days, tell me!

Ash Wednesday today...I think that the last time I went to Ash Wednesday mass was...senior year at HNA. Haven't quite decided what I should give up for Lent though...if I remember that I'm gonna give something up for Lent, that is.

As for Mardi Gras yesterday, went to Red Robin with the fam...=P

The Passion of the Christ comes out today...should prove to be quite interesting...especially the public's reaction to the film. I wanna see it...see if it's worth all the hype it's getting.

It's gonna be quite different from the Passion Play I did in 8th grade at St. Joe's...wow that was a long time ago. So much hype, so much controversy...if anyone wants to go see it with me, gimme a call.

And I wanna see Club Dread, too. Oh the joys of Broken Lizard. Lotsa movies I wanna see...although time is getting to be an issue, as finals are 2 weeks away!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! Too disturbing for me.

Registered on Monday for classes I can't currently remember or look up since I'm at work. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|