Thursday, March 04, 2004

Oh today was a good day...

Sleep is good.

Work was pretty uneventful (as usual) but I got some more leases signed, so my rent is even cheaper! Woohoo!

Got off work at 6pm, went to pick up the Twig and met Sean, Erin, Dave, and the Tool at B116 for a night of movie watching and hanging out. Saw Broken Lizard's Club Dread at PP11 (go student discount!) which was quite an entertaining movie. I give it 8 machetes outta 10. Not as enjoyable as the cult classic Super Troopers, but still entertaining. PEE-NA-LOPE!!! Oh good times.

After movie Derek, Sean, Jarf, and I came back to B116 to hang out for awhile. Totally awesome. Hanging out is very fun. And Erin (a.k.a. Penelope) made these HILARIOUS South Park characters of us all...

Check us out!!

Man they are super good. I think that the ones of Ben, Jared, and Derek are the best. I mean, they are just so thuper... ;)



Lotsa good quotes from tonight, but I honestly don't remember them right now...I will in time...eventually...

Sat on Mr. Josh Webb's bed and I'm just hoping that I don't get pink eye or something...both Webbs have it and I'm scared...Not to mention the fact that Jared, Derek, Sean, and Dave were passing herpes around earlier...I think I'm just gonna get a disease everytime I come here to B116 or hang out with them...sigh.

And they have at least 2 mosquitos (damn those little buggers) flying around here, so maybe I'll get some other disease from getting bitten by them too! Oh great...

Last night consisted of going over to Kairu's house where we made
Coq au Vin. Quite tasty indeed. So we had that, mashed potatoes, spinach, and some sauteed mushrooms. My mom, brother, and sister came over, and we all enjoyed the tasty meal. Made too much coq au vin though and we couldn't get the cognac to flame, which made us sad. Next time...next time...flambe!! hehehe...After that, the fam went home and I stayed at Kairu's. Watched America's Next Top Model 2 where Camille finally got kicked off...man she was a biatch. Then watched a new ep of Queer Eye which wasn't that great, watched some Family Guy on Adult Swim. Kairu totally thought I was weird for liking the show. It was the episode where the Griffins are put in the Witness Protection Program and move to the deep south. Not the best introductory episode, or best episode period, but it was entertaining (to me) nonetheless. Then I went back to my aunt's house, watched more TV (I seem to be doing a lot of that lately) and went to bed.

Here's the watch my family is thinking of getting me for my 21st bday. Comments are most welcome. Chopard or Piaget? (For the Piaget, you're gonna have to click on men's collection and upstream).

Alright, enough of this "remote blogging" as Chunk calls it.

Time to leave and go to sleep. Have a good one all! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|