Saturday, March 27, 2004

So Thursday after taking Candace to the airport, I went to work, then home for dinner, QFC for cake ingredients, made cheesecake, then sleep.

Friday (yesterday) woke up, went to brunch with Nell at Hi Spot (I love that place), walked and talked, went to Bell Square, did some more walking and talking, then took her home, I went home, made chocolate cake, and off to Al and Roni's for Al's 65th birthday party. Paella, salad, chips and dip, creme brulee, white chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate cake. Lotsa Phase 10, talking, played with Alex for a bit, then home around 1something maybe 2am. While we were having dessert Jami said that I should think about selling my baked goods and that if she were staying in Seattle, she would help me market them. Agnes said that she'd even give me all the seed money I needed...interesting proposition, that one. Something to think about after graduation, I suppose. Sleep is good and I almost forgot how good it is to get more than 6 or 7 hours of sleep a night.

Today work, dinner at Bill and Agnes', and possibly going to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with Erin, Chunk, Kamm, and maybe Kamm's bf -- depends on when dinner's over.

Trent finally updated his site! Gold star for you, buddy. Although you did leave Hut Hut in the lurch...;) Check out Jeremy's site for some convo highlights...lol.

School starts pretty soon...Monday...dear God...but I lucked out and I don't have class on Fridays! Woohoo!!

ART H 400A: Caravaggio and His Followers = MW 10:30-11:50am

ART H 400B: Paris: Architecture and Urbanism = TTh 10:00-11:20am

SIS 490B: International Humanitarian Law = MW 1:30-3:20pm

HIST 490C: History, Memory, and Justice = TTh 3:30-5:20pm

And that's all for now. Take care everyone! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|