Friday, March 12, 2004

THANK THE LORD AND PRAISE JESUS, I AM DONE WITH WINTER QUARTER 2004!!!

Oh I'm so happy!! 18 days of Spring Break began at 12:20pm today. Oh this rocks...my socks...;)

Fam came over for dinner last night, and Josh, Jackie, Al, and I played some Phase 10. Al's lost twice in a row so far...he's in a slump! Cards are good.

Heading home home for dinner tonight with the fam (again) and yeah. That should be good. Oh yes...my dad came back on Tuesday with Kam and David...they had fun in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and China. Good times, good times. He brought back my new watch (which my mom says I won't officially get until my birthday in June) -- it's beautiful. Cartier Pasha C...it's purdy. Kam also gave me a pearl necklace which is quite beautiful...I think it's 7mm.

Uh...people coming over for good times tomorrow...gonna have lasagne, salad, bread, and dessert...of which I have no idea what dessert will consist of...and that's about it for now. To those coming over tomorrow, details and plans will be figured out and information will be dispersed at a later time. Hopefully sometime tonight.

And this is me...enjoying my R&R time...altogether now....(sigh of relief)...*Ahhhhh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|