Thursday, March 04, 2004

"Yeah I live for little moments
When she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it
Yeah I live for little moments like that."

-- Name that song!

Not a whole lot happening today. Went home for dinner and was stuck in traffic, thus making the commute 45 mins instead of the usual 20 mins. But I was on the phone with Candace, so that wasn't a big deal.

Originally we had all planned on going to Canada (be it Whistler or Vancouver) from March 22-25 as a bit of a road trip, but I'm not really excited about it, so I think that I'm gonna cancel on the crew. Besides, I'd be the only single going, and well...I never look forward to being a 5th wheel. So instead I'll just hang around and not really do anything in Seattle. Besides, Candace comes back from Cali on the 23rd, so I might as well spend as much time with her as possible before she leaves for Rome on the 25th!

So anyway...tonight had dinner at home, and well...not really doing anything. I'll prolly be spending the latter half of this evening looking up resources online and working on that damn paper for SMA 499Q. I hate that class. Sigh...this quarter's almost over and I couldn't be happier about it!

Well, it's time to get more info on coffee...coffee coffee coffee...wow, I just got ridiculously sidetracked from posting...damn.

Oh, I still have Girl Scout cookies. I think that I've eaten maybe 2 Samoas outta the 2 boxes of Samoas I have, not to mention the Thin Mints, and the Shortbread.

P.S. Oh yes...Erin upgraded Sean, Jeremy, and Josh's South Park caricatures at Sliptide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|