Monday, March 08, 2004

Wow, I'm ridiculous.

Trying to work on the crap I need to get done is so not working right now. Instead of researching information on latin american coffee production for the specialty market, I'm reading people's blogs and sites and yeah. Not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Take the quiz: "Which American City Are You?"

New York
You're competative, you like to take it straight to the fight. You gotta have it all or die trying.

Apparently I'm NYC. Kristen got Seattle, but the pic of Seattle was from WTO and the caption wasn't all that flattering. So I guess I've gotta have it all or die trying? =p Hmm...

So excited that Huskies are in the tourny this year...they play UCLA on Thursday. Anyone wanna come watch on the big screen? ;)

Mom, sis, and Kairu shall be making their way over here shortly for dinner...and I'll be trying to work on my papers some more. I hate finals. With a passion...And I still need to get rid...well, not "get rid" of these Girl Scout cookies I have. I meant have someone help me eat them. I've had like 10 so far, maybe. Individual cookies, not boxes. Good grief that'd be insane!

"I met this girl, when i was ten years old
And what i loved most she had so much soul
She was old school, when i was just a shorty
Never knew throughout my life she would be there for me"

--Name that song! And no cheating, Kristen! ;)

The last one was Brad Paisley's "Little Moments."

Alright, let's hope I can get this plane off the ground...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|