Thursday, March 11, 2004

Oh thank the Lord the bitch is in the bag!!! =D

After a grueling marathon of paper writing with one hour of sleep, I am finally done with SIS 433/ENVIR 433/SMA 499Q: Root Causes of Environmental Degradation in the Tropics. PHEW! The bitch I am referring to is none other than the massive web of causality paper I had to do. My topic was Central American coffee grown for the specialty market, and man, I could not be happier to be done with it!!! Turned it in in class today, class was fun, last class, we did silly things for our presentation.

So since my 4 page Northern Renaissance paper was due yesterday, now all I have to do is take the Northern Renaissance final tomorrow at 11am, and I am home free baby!!! 2+ weeks of Spring Break! How awesome is that?!

And now...being the ridiculously tired girl that I am...I am going to take a nap until the fam comes over for dinner. More later...prolly in the form of an expanded blog or something...whatever...I need sleep. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|