Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ok...so not much has happened lately, and well, no big deal.

Sunday went to work and was only there for 3 hours since there was nothing to do. Then dropped off Erin's wine foil opener thingy at the boys' apt, watched some bracketology and the recap of Selection...GO DAWGS!!! Who wants to go dancing?! We do!! After that headed to Chinatown for dinner with Eiichi, Leakhana, Naomi, and Eiichi's parents, who came in from Japan. Dinner was good...Naomi's about 6 weeks now and so ridiculously adorable!! I love babies! After dinner went to Al and Roni's to see another baby...Alex is about 18 months now and man is he a cutie. Adrian had just come back from Richmond and so they had dinner there. Met Michael's girlfriend Heather for the first time...she's nice.

Today didn't have to work, so I bummed around watching The Lord of the Rings. Uncle Bill came over and rested for awhile while Aunt Agnes was in a meeting for WFIB. Waited for Jackie to come home and the rest of the fam, had dinner, played Phase 10 with Al (again) and here I am.

My mom pulled my sister's front tooth out tonight...man Jackie was screaming and crying...but now she's all good and quite giddy over the fact that her front tooth's missing. =)

Sleepy but I prolly won't actually get any sleep done for awhile...

Dentist appt tomorrow, then work, then dinner at Bill and Agnes' to see Adrian off since he's going back to Virginny on Wednesday morning...that's it for now. Basically how I'll be spending my Spring Break, I suppose...family and work and sleep.

To all those who still have finals, good luck!! Don't stress! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|