Wednesday, March 17, 2004

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Dentist appt yesterday...yay for having "big beautiful teeth," as Dr. Halpin likes to call them (my teeth, that is). Down to the Village and A La Francaise for a turkey brioche and raspberry croissant, then Starbucks for some much needed coffee. Work afterwards, then QFC to get tiramisu cake, home, and dinner.

Well, last night had dinner at Bill and Agnes' again, with the usual crowd...plus JoJo, Jami, Adrian, and Alex. Alex is way too adorable. After dinner was home...and I had fallen asleep in the car...it was only 9something. Wow...I don't think that I've been that tired in awhile...

So we got home and I figured I'd go to bed around then...it was 10pm...but then we decided to show my dad the new laptop we bought...it's purdy. Ended up watching more Sex and the City -- damn OnDemand!!! ;) And finally went to bed...late...

Woke up woke up, and it was late...crap. Put the cornbeef on the stove about an hour ago, and we've got about 2 more to go in terms of cooking time. Every year we have cornbeef and cabbage for St. Patty's Day...yay! It's so tasty...I love it. =D Candace and Kairu are coming over for dinner later...then prolly watch a movie or something...we'll see what happens.

So Kathy (the doc who signs out at the lab and who's kids I've babysat many a time before -- Hannah and Gracie are a handful, let me tell you), was talking about needing help for her stepson's rehearsal dinner on Orcas around Memorial Day Weekend...and guess whos services my lovely aunt Kam decides to offer up??!! Kairu's and my own...so while I would've been more than happy to help if Kathy had asked...I'm a little perturbed at the fact that Kam offered up my services, but whatever. If Kathy decides to use our catering services, that'd be pretty cool...I think it'd be fun to start a catering business! ;)

Anyway, cornbeef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, soda bread, multi-grain bread, salad, rice, Chinese pork dish, ice cream...good dinner, good dinner...a nice combination of Irish and Chinese! hehehe...after dinner watched Eddie Izzard: Dressed to Kill and some Sex and the City. Awesome. Should wake up earlier tomorrow so I can go to Target and buy some stuff for the demo unit at the apts...work after that and then...no idea.

Hope everyone enjoyed St. Patty's Day!!!!! *muah* Yay for celebrating my (nonexistent) Irish heritage! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|