Thursday, March 25, 2004

Wow, I think 4 days is the longest I haven't been online in quite some time...pretty sad, huh? And I know that I'm not really posting for anyone but myself since everyone's on break...but here's a recap of the past 3/4/however many days it's been...

Sunday and Monday were pretty drab and boring. Not much to be said there.

Tuesday was my parents' 24th (or 25th, in the eyes of God, as my mother says) anniversary. Yay for my parents! So I baked a chocolate cake, made prime rib, baked sweet potatoes and yukon gold potatoes, had fruit salad, regular salad, bread...some other veggies, rice, ice cream...wow we had a lot of food. But it was good! Picked up Candace from the airport and she came over to my aunt's house for dinner. After dinner Candace, Al, Josh, Jackie, and I played some Phase 10. Then I took her home and went home myself.

Uh...Wednesday was one busy day. Didn't expect it to be so busy, but it was busy nonetheless. Started the day by leaving the house at 12something and going to lunch at Ponti in Fremont for the $12.50 prefixe lunch with Bill, Agnes, Michael, Margaret, and Vicki. That was good...chowder, salmon, and creme caramel. Mmm...after that, Bill, Agnes, and I went downtown to Cartier and waited for Kam. Looked at some AMAZING pieces. Holy crap they were beautiful. I even got to try stuff on! Hehehe...pretty sparkly diamonds and jewels...8) God they were amazing...at astronomical prices, of course. It is Cartier, afterall...got 1 and 1/2 links taken outta my watch, so now it fits quite nicely! Woohoo! Uh...We stayed at Cartier for like 3 and 1/2 hours. Glad they have nice comfy chairs and give you food and drink! Ampanpan (manager of Cartier -- she's awesome...really ridiculously nice lady. And she's genuinely nice, not fakey retail I want your money nice) had ordered this mango and sticky rice dessert from Thai Ginger upstairs in Pacific Place and damn was that good! The mangos were perfect. Had some coffee...and a polaroid of the beautiful Veed necklace she let me try on. Also tried on the Starburst ring and a "C" necklace...wow. Still trying to get my aunt to buy that parrot. Man the sapphier is freakishly beautiful. I've never seen one to pretty. almost 20 carats and it's a NATURAL Burmese Myanmar -- do you know how hard it is to find untreated sapphiers these days?! I'm still dizzy from the sparkliness...

After our stint in Cartier dropped Bill off at WFIB Chinatown branch to get his car...then dropped off Kam at her house, and went back to Bill and Agnes' for a bit of dinner. Had a bite to eat and then went with Bill to the Sonics game vs. the Utah Jazz. Totally wasn't expecting to go to the game last night...my aunt decided that she didn't wanna go so then asked my dad and he said no cuz he's been to so many, asked my brother and he said to let me go...so I went. We won (thank God)...we almost blew a 20pt lead. But we won. And in the process, I got a free Sonics t-shirt! That too was quite unexpected. So you know how the dance team and Squatch will toss shirts to the fans? Well, I guess there had been a shirt tossed behind me or something and as people scrambled to grab it, it unintentionally hit be on the back of my head and landed in my lap. In the process, it knocked my glasses off my face and I was seeing the world through blurry eyes for about a minute until I found them. So that was exciting...

After the game picked up Candace and drove around Seattle for her last time for the next 2 and 1/2 months. Sad! Talked, drove...it was good times. Took her home and I went to bed around 3am. Woke up at 5:50am to get ready to pick Candace up at 6:30am to head on down to the airport. So after checking her in we got Starbucks and sat and talked for a bit...and then had to say good bye! It was sad!! But it's all good, cuz I know that she'll email. RIGHT CANDACE?! ;)

Now I'm at work not really doing anything thank goodness, cuz I'm practically a zombie. Didn't get to say good bye to Trent, but it's all good...cuz I know that he'll email and update his site, right Trent? Oh yes I know my requests are falling on deaf ears, but hey, it never hurts to try, right? Alright, I should get back to doing whatever it was I was doing before.

Take care everyone! Have a wonderful day and to Candace and Trent -- take care, be safe, be good, enjoy the sights...there are so many to enjoy!!! Watch out for those Italian Stallions (or Mares), soak up the culture and atmosphere and remember to send postcards (via Vatican post...Italian post is slow and sucks ass -- honest to the man upstairs! ;)), email, buy cool gifts (hehehe), use common sense and be happy. Oh, and definately go to Easter mass since you'll be there for Easter...it's amazing. And go see the Pope on a Sunday. Then you can say that you've been blessed by Pope John Paul II!

Alright, here ends my blabbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|