Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hmm...well, what's been happening lately you ask? Not a whole hell of a lot, I reply.

Classes seem to be going well so far...still extremely excited about the fact that I don't have classes on Fridays...oh the joy!

Prof Locker (teaches Caravaggio) is a bit bland though...so...yeah. Oh well, there's not much that I can do in that dept. Although why the hell they decided to extend the capacity of Art 006 by 5 people is beyond comprehension. Even with the seats full that room is a smidge on the cramped side. That's what you get for going to a public university such as the UW, I suppose.

My IHL class is being moved from Bloedel (a Forest Resource Bldg behind Anderson and next to Winkenwerder -- still the strangest bldg name I've come across here at the U) which is about as far as you can get (not really, I'm just exaggerating. Seriously, it's really far. Just kidding, it's not that bad. No, it's like traversing I-5 from start to finish on foot...if anyone can name the bit I "stole" -- I prefer the term "borrowed" or "use in reference to frequently" -- sometimes, mostly sometimes -- oh, oh, there's another one!...back to the original thought -- you get a gold star and a piece of candy. Damn...what I was meaning to say quite concisely which turned out to be quite verbosely...shit, I'm still doing it! Bloedel to Denny. Christ Almighty I talk a lot -- even in blogging!

Saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with Erin, Chunk, Jared, and Derek on Thursday night in Factoria. Pretty good movie. Cinematography was good, and the story was entertaining...kinda creepy when you think about it, but yeah. The thought of someone searching through and pinpointing specific memories to be targeted and deleted is just too disturbing and such a power trip for someone that they'd have to be some sick psychotic genius. Seriously...gives me the creeps or "wiggins" to borrow such a Valley Girl term from the '90s.

Went to the 5 Spot on Queen Anne today with Ms. Nell, got bubble tea, drove around, and I headed to my hair appt...to get it cut, that is. Turns out that my hairstylist Anna cut her finger and needed to go to the hospital to get stitches. Awesome. Soo...haircut next week, I suppose. Sigh...my hair's gettin' to look a bit Raggedy Anne/Andy at the moment. Got my car washed, went to Target, and I'm working on the interior details right now. All I need to do is Armor All and Windex. Then my car will be in tip-top shape.

Possibly heading over to the Dale in about 6 or 7 hours to have breakfast (or breafest as Jared says) with the aforementioned J boy and two other J boys...of the Webb persuasion, that is. (Jeremy and Josh, to be exact). So yeah...we'll see if I can wake my ass up for that one. If I can, that'll be wonderful since I won't be seeing them for about 2 or 3 months while they're in Europe...look out, here comes the Webb train! If not, I suppose a quick phone call will have to suffice. Work then Lord only knows what.

Heading to P-town on Sunday to pick stuff up from Cartier...bro and dad get to go to the Sonics signing thing (or whatever it's called...I really have no idea) where they get a basketball and get to bring another item of their choice for signing by the team. Damn the perks of having courtside seats. Did I mention that my uncle's thinking of getting front row seats 5 and 6? Yeah...as if being in the 3rd row seats 5 and 6 weren't good enough...

Oh, he also bought M's tickets this year in the Diamond Club (I WAS SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED!!! -- still am, for that matter) so I've already called at least 4 or 5 games...one being those Damn Yankees (oh yeah Steinbrenner who buys players and the freakin' bats on the team...ridiculous but amazing...it's one that'll go down in the history books) on May 9th, and two against Boston (oh yeah pitching) on September 11th (yeah...what a day to play) and 12th. Also some others, but I don't really remember at the moment. Alright, that's enough talking/typing. *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|