Sunday, February 06, 2005

Luckily I made it through the week...fairly unscathed. Lack of sleep is really killing me right now. But it's my own fault, so I really have no room to complain. (But I do it anyway...)

Thursday was the USC game, watched a couple movies at 5626, ended up giving half the house massages, Friday turned in my museum paper, and took my slide ID test. We were going to go to the Thunderbirds game that night, but...they only had the $20 tickets left by the time we went to buy them. Screw that, I'm not about to pay $20 for my first hockey game!

Back to 5626 (I swear, it's becoming my 2nd/3rd home now), Katie 80 and I did some bonding in the car, hung out at the house (with adult beverages, of course), had a mini-dance party in Josh's room/behind the couch area. Sean, Erin, and Katie left, then Webbs (x3), Willie, Heather, Claire, Jeff, Nate, and I headed over to Jill & Audrey's house to stop by the party they were having. I think I hurt my ankles from walking around/dancing so much in my boots.

Yesterday was a fantabulously boring day at work, off to my aunt's house for dinner, then Sonics game against the Bobcats -- what a great game, I mean...Sonics were giving like...60%. Saw them run some plays and some of the bench guys get some minutes. My sister had fun, and we were in 218, but not up at the top, so it was good. My dad ended up coming up the seats fairly often bringing us beverages and food. Oh it pays to have Courtside connections!

Family time after the game took longer than expected, so I ended up going to All American for Mitch's 22nd about a quarter to midnight. Dance, dance, dance!!! Danced the night away, which was loverly...I haven't been dancing in so long. Anyone reading this, we need to go dancing. I heart dancing -- the point of dancing is to enjoy yourself and just have a good time and not care what other people think. So I'm glad that everyone danced for at least one song. Took a very drunk Mitch Balintos and sober Casey home, back to 5626, watched Trainspotting, and went home.

Did you know that I joined the "I stay up way too late and hate myself in the morning" group on Facebook? Because it's so true...

And now I'm screwed because I've got a test tomorrow for Caplow, then Tuesday my take home test is due for US in LA and the Caribbean. Oh God...why oh why...

Chinese New Year is gonna take up most of my time this week, so I'm pretty much busy from today (for my uncle's bday dinner, not CNY related; that starts on Tuesday) until Friday. So if people wanna go out (and dance!), I can pencil it into my schedule. ;)

It's Superbowl Sunday! Go...commercials? Hehehe...I really don't care who wins, but Brady's getting too cocky, so I think I'd be happier of the Eagles won. But I still don't really care either way.

Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|