Tuesday, April 12, 2005

If anyone can explain to me why the FUCK I have so much drama in my life, I would really truly appreciate it.

I swear, I attract an unnaturally exceptional amount of it in my life.

Do I have a sign on me that says "I don't have enough drama in my life...feel free to add more as you see fit?"

And, in keeping with the "Senior Year Blues," it all seems to come to a head at this point. Spring of senior year...

Something bad happens in the fall, something terrible happens in the winter, and in the spring...the proverbial shit hits the fan.

So if anyone can help me live a drama-free life or sustain a minimal amount of drama in my life, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cora has non-small cell stage 4 lung cancer and has a projected 7 months to live. I guess we'll see if she wants to continue with chemo/radiation therapy. She found out she had cancer on March 2, 2005. It's been less than 2 weeks.

I already have too much shit to deal with, and I certainly do not need to add any more. I'm about to reach my breaking point...if I haven't already hit it.

Though I'm kinda thinking that I reached my breaking point today...

Don't worry too much about me...I'm a big girl and I know when to ask for assistance.

I hope everyone's doing better than I am right now.

Sorry for all the serious/depressing posts lately.

Jackie got her tonsils out today...apparently she won the award for largest tonsils at the doc's office.

My mom's bday was yesterday. Dinner and Sonics. Too bad we can't seem to capture that 51st win to clinch it. So many people injured/out and Ray's been real cold lately...let's hope the playoffs remind us why ESPN said that they shouldn't be making preseason standings anymore.

M's are looking MUCH better this year than last. Beltre and Sexson were real good pickups. And Wilson Valdez...freakin' awesome SS...can't believe White Sox and Mets gave him up on waivers. I just wonder where Pokey Reese fits in with all this. At least we've got run support this year.

More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess.. sorry about your recent shit storm as of late. If you need to talk or get any loads off your back, I'm here for ya. I usually consider the word 'life' to be synonymous with 'drama', so I'm never surprised when events take and swan dive. I'm just sorry you have to deal with stuff like that. Take care..

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|