Monday, March 28, 2005

Today was the beginning of the end.

The first day of my last quarter as an undergraduate.

Break wasn't too bad. Pretty relaxing and I didn't have to work much, so that was good. Saw some people who were in town and got to hang out, which is always fun.

Went to Canadia for a day, was super tired, and super tired.

Easter was good, spent with the fam, and since my sister dyed the eggs, they were all blue. Had a little Easter Egg Hunt in my aunt's house since it wasn't so pretty outside, and had a good dinner.

Classes are alright so far...I've only had 2/4 so far, so tommorrow I'll find out how the other 2 are.

Unfortunately, the Dawgs lost in the Sweet 16 to Louisville. I was hoping that they were gonna make it to the Elite 8, but there's always next year.

Lotsa upsets in the Tourney this year, and it's made for an interesting bracket. Mine didn't do so well. =P

Baseball starts up on the 4th, and I couldn't be more excited!

I'm going to the M's Opening Day!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

That's it for now, I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Happy Spring Quarter? ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on test preparation to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... eset physical education test preparation, test preparation practices teachers, psat practice test preparation, pmp test prep classes, shsat test prep nyc, social work test prep, sharpen up test prep, nyc sat test prep courses and lsat prep test explanations.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on test preps a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... praxis high school english test prep, michigan mechanic certification test prep, real estate license exam prep test, sat essay test prep questions, test prep for aap exam, isee test prep, sat test prep dallas, massage flash cards and customize flash cards.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on test preps a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... praxis high school english test prep, michigan mechanic certification test prep, real estate license exam prep test, sat essay test prep questions, test prep for aap exam, isee test prep, sat test prep dallas, massage flash cards and customize flash cards.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|