Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Happy Ides of March. Et tu, Brute?

I am done with finals and I couldn't be happier.

It's been a long, hard road this quarter, and I'm glad that I've made it out...fairly intact.

Now it's time to focus on more exciting and important things. ;)

Such as...SPORTS!
1. March Madness. GO DAWGS! We're a #1 seed!
2. Spring Training. M's...I hope that not doing so well in Spring Training means we'll do better in the actual season.
3. Sonics. We're near the end of the season...playoffs, anyone?

Such as...FRIENDS!
Hanging out. Enough said.

Such as...RELAXING!
I think that one's pretty self-explanatory.

Such as...SLEEPING!
Something I can never get enough of.

Such as...I can't think of anything else right now, it's time to eat.

I'm off, good luck to those of you who aren't done yet, and congratulations to those who are!

Hugs, high-fives, and kisses all around.

Just one quarter left and that's it for my undergraduate career.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you had fun in canada land! we didn't get to bowl tonight =( stupid league action.. wtf!?

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|