Saturday, May 21, 2005

Poor Sonics.

Oh well, I thought we'd be out in Round 2 anyway. If only they played the entire game like they did in the 1st quarter, I'm sure we'd be in San Antonio right now.

Hopefully next year's team will do well...maybe...

M's aren't doing so hot at the moment. But I love them anyway. We still need to get some offense going, plus our pitching staff needs to step up.

Haven't been doing much lately.

I've pretty much been hanging around the house, looking after my sister.

I swear, the child is an alien.

Not only does she have an extra tooth, she has an extra tube leading from her kidney to her bladder, and she also has an adult sized bladder in her 8 year old body. She is so weird.

Poor girl's been getting quite a few medical procedures done...I do not envy her.

I can't wait to be done with school. Gotta address and send those Commencement announcements of mine.

Socialized, drank, and played some poker last night at the boys' last night. Good times were definately had. I went in with about $2 in change and came out with about $14. Sooooooo good!

Working is not that great, but here I am, "working" away.

On that note, I should (try to) hop to it. Take care, all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

if you asked to be my friend on myspace.com it didn't work...try it again?

if that wasn't you...well get on there an add me as a friend :)

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica!!!


less than 2 weeks to go!!! when classes are over, i'm going into hibernation. how about you?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hibernation...sounds good to me!

I'll be trying to travel as much as possible. We'll see how that goes.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|