Saturday, April 10, 2004

M's are 0-4...maybe Meche can get us a win today!! *maybe* GO MARINERS!!!!!
Or not...just checked the scores and we lost. 0-5 now...damnit. Maybe we'll be like the Huskies and start out 0-5 but bounce back...still seeking that elusive first win of the season. Pretty sad, nonetheless. =( What the hell is going on with them? Angels and A's are tough teams, but damn. I woulda thought that we could at least win ONE game so far!! You know it's sad when Tampa Bay is 3-2, and DETROIT (the freakin' TIGERS!!!!!) are 4-1!!!!!! Oh M's...we're batting 0.000 right now...here are the MLB Standings. >=(

Jesus, we're the only team in the majors that hasn't won a single game yet!!!!!! =(

So Thursday...I don't really remember what happened Thursday, actually. My sister's in Disneyland with Roni, Al, Agnes, and Sydney though...should be back sometime tonight...

Friday (yesterday) got my haircut, took Josh to get his shots, home for a little nap time, picked up Nell and Jared, went to Jalisco for dinner (on 15th --Capitol Hill), right next door to Ladro for a medici, pissed Nell off because we didn't let her go across the street to buy cloves, and yeah. Took her home, picked up Derek and Ben, off to see Jersey Girl. I wanted to watch it, and I thought that it was adorable. Totally cute and Raquel Castro is awesome. She's so cute!!! And the boys liked it, so I win. And get 5 million gold stars! Woohoo!! ;)

After the movie dropped the Derek and Ben off at McCarty, got gas at Shell ($1.92/gal) WTF...gas is WAAAAAAAY too expensive right now. Sucks ass is what it does. I remember when $1.92/gal would've been the price of Premium!!! BAH. Headed over to B&O, hot chocolate and tiramisu. It was good. Talking, driving, talking, then back home. So tired.

Today...work (still here), then Eiichi, Leakhana, and Naomi are supposed to come over to the house later...and I think that I'll be spending today as a zombie...maybe I can get a decent amount of sleep tonight, but I'm kinda doubting that one. Oh well.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, not to mention my mom's 48th birthday...YAY! Easter egg hunt/brunch (as usual) at Grandma Carney's tomorrow...then no idea what's going on in the afternoon, but dinner at Daniel's Broiler. And I think that's about all I have to say for now...enjoy the beautiful weather!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|