Monday, April 05, 2004

Wasn't able to wake my ass up to go visit those Webbs before they left...damn. So I guess emails and updates shall have to suffice! Have tons of fun you crazy Webbs!!

So Portland...

Left early in the AM, got down there around 12:15pm and went to Cafe Du Berry for some lunch (anyone going down to Portland has to go there...the french toast is amazing) and went to Grandpa Tom and Grandma Emily's house to meet Ampanpan so that Agnes could pick up her Cartier goods. After that went to Angela's house and the 3 young girls (Caitlyn, Jackie, and Collette) played while Angela watched them and my mom, Agnes, and myself went downtown for a bit of shopping. Tiffanys, Sak's, and Meier & Frank were hit up. It's wonderful that parking is 95 cents and that the stores all validate parking so that it's pretty much free...unless you're there for the whole freakin' day or something...

Back to Angela's for dinner...then leave. I was so damn tired...I had gotten like 4 hours of sleep the night before (BIG factor as to why I wasn't able to wake up for Big Apple Diner breakfast) so I was out on the drive back home.

Got back to Agnes' house around 11:30pm or so and then saw the basketballs my dad, Josh, and Bill had gotten signed by the Sonics at the Sonics Shootout, where courtside and suite ticket holders and one guest are able to watch the Sonics practice, have some breakfast foods, and then get basketballs and other various items you bring signed by all the sonics and the coaches. Went home around 1am, and crashed.

And here I am updating. Trent made a great update from Rome, and now we're all just waiting on those Webbs to update from Germany...take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|