Saturday, May 28, 2005

Oh dear Lord, I'm going down the homestretch...

It's scary to think that this time next week, I will be done with my undergraduate career. These four years have flown by. It feels like yesterday that I was a young little freshman trying to find my way around campus.

Now here I am, almost a college graduate.

It's a surreal feeling, and one that I'm sure will hit me like a right hook from a boxer once I am done with finals.

I've been lucky to make so many wonderful friends. I've taken some really interesting classes, met some -- interesting -- people, and shenanigans have most definitely ensued.

Friends! I am going to have a BBQ at my house on June 11, 2005 after Commencement. Food, drinks, laughs, and good times will be had. You're all invited, and I'll send out more details later.

So far my summer looks like this:

June: UW Commencement. Possible trip to Hong Kong and India. My 22nd birthday.

July: Possible trip to Europa for 2-3 weeks.

August: Oregon Coast with the fam. Boogie boarding, surf, sand, sun, food, and a nice relaxing time.

September: Honduras, Guatemala, and the Galapagos.

I'm housesitting my aunt's place for about a week or two...so if you wanna come keep me company, you're more than welcome to do so!

Back to my 2nd to last day of work...this is a bit of a surreal experience as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

Congrats!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thank ya much!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grats jecca,

I'm proud of you! ;D

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|