Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Happy 21st Birthday Aimee!!!! (Though it was yesterday, but that's ok...)

Wow...so I've decided that after I've worn heels for so long, that when it comes to wearing sandals or flats when I have to walk a lot...it hurts. Weird, huh? I KNOW!! I was walking around like I was lame (as in physical problems, not lame like the Lame List from Almost Live)...I felt retarded. Well, now the other definition of 'lame' can come in.

Today in my H,M, & J class, we talked about this film called Anatomy of a Springroll which is very close to my heart and I totally identified with and enjoyed the film. Food, culture, and how the two go hand in hand are right along my speed...hehehe...then we talked about an article on memory and history. There's this kid named Zach in the class who, while quite intelligent...has...interesting...ideas. But isn't that the whole point of college? To meet new people, see things from a different point of view, and accept and respect those differences. Although he made this comment on how he doesn't see how heritage and hereditary aspects affect memory and how it influences future generations. Wow. That was just special. We ran out of time, but man, would I have given the kid an earful about genocide. Although some of the people in class did a pretty good job. But yeah...

I register for Fall 2004 classes on May 11. That's just disturbing. Well, M's need to get it together...Anaheim's a pretty damn good team this year, as is Oakland, so this season is definately going to be interesting. AL West is definately going to be fun to watch. Right now it's bottom of the 6th 2-2 with 2 outs. C'mon M's!!! Soriano's in relief now...c'mon bullpen!! Alright, I need to get some reading done for IHL. Got a paper due on Monday and I couldn't be more...excited...about it. Well, I'll finish watching the game and then read some more...reading...

Take care everyone!! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|