Sunday, April 11, 2004

HAPPY 48th BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Went to Grandma Carney's house for a bit of lunch and an Easter egg hunt. Good times. That was from about 11:30am-4:30pm. Marathon. Good food, good company, good times. Mary and I slipped out of the party for about 20 mins as we went to the SAAM and saw the exhibit that ended today. Interesting and it literally did take like 10 mins.

Went home, took a bit of a nap, then went to Daniel's Broiler on Lake Union for my mom's birthday dinner with about 19 people total. Mmm...beef. I could NEVER EVER be a vegetarian. (Thank God!) We got there around 6:20pm and we finished eating at 9:30pm. 3 hours of wine (though I'm not legal yet, the servers didn't know...hehehe), food, and talking. Always a good combination! =)

And now here I am back at home relaxing...I can't believe that it's already 10pm. Damn.

Mariner's finally won a game!!!! WOOHOO!!! Took damn near long enough. So we are now currently 1-5. Wow, we're tied with Toronto and Philadelphia for last place in the majors...that's a tad depressing. Quite a sad record, but hey...we'll catch up! I have faith in those M's.

Alright, that's enough posting for now. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter (especially those in Rome, cuz you better have gone to mass or at least tried to see the Pope by now), and here's to the beginning of a new week!

Oh, and did I mention that I dropped my 2 Art History classes in order to keep my credits rolling in as s-l-o-w-l-y as possible so as to postpone graduation for as long as possible? 0=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|