Thursday, April 15, 2004

People have been updating their sites and sending me email updates!! It's so exciting! =D

Paper due on Monday...not excited. Don't have class tomorrow, so that's a good thing. I've been watching a lot of old movies lately, and it's fun! Just watched Gone with the Wind yesterday...all 4 hours. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." I love old movies!!!

Julie came over today, which is totally awesome cuz we haven't seen her in FREAKIN' FOREVER!! Talked about summer plans in terms of whether or not we want to go on a cruise or if we're gonna head back to the Oregon Coast...we'll see. Hey, we might even go to Australia...that would be so awesome!! Hehehe...

M's finally won their 2nd game of the season!! Woohoo!!! (Sad how excited I am about that...but hey, I'll take it nonetheless!) Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|